The Soflens 59 monthly contact lenses from Bausch & Lomb offer a potent combination of comfort and clarity of vision. The 59% water content of these lenses ensures that ample oxygen and moisture are supplied to the retina, making them ideal for those suffering from dryness. Furthermore, the Bausch & Lomb Soflens 59 are made from a polymer called Hilafilcon B, a protein-resistant material that results in excellent clarity as well as comfort. Soflens 59 contact lenses boast the additional advantage of a tinted light blue coloring, making them far easier to insert into the eye, especially for first-time users. Experience a whole new level of contact lens comfort with the Soflens 59.
Features of the Soflens 59 contact lenses:
- Monthly disposable contact lenses
- 59% of water content for superior oxygen and moisture supply
- Protein-resistant Hilafilcon B construction
- Light blue tint for easy insertion
- Ideal for first-time users