Alcon O2 Optix® contact lenses, manufactured by Alcon and offered in a 6 pack, transmit up to five times more oxygen than traditional soft contact lenses. They are made from a new silicone hydrogel material, considered by many to be the most significant advancement since soft contact lenses were introduced more than 30 years ago. With the increased oxygen flow to the eyes, O2 Optix® wearers’ eyes tend to be healthier and the lenses are more comfortable. The lenses have a slight tint, making them easier to locate in solution, but will not change eye color. O2 Optix® is designed to be worn as a two week daily wear lens or for up to seven days of continuous wear.
Features of Alcon O2 Optix®:
- Provides 5 times more Oxygen
- Can be worn till 20 hours
- Made from advanced Lotrafilcon B hydrogel material
- Resists dust, dirt, and other irritants
- Simple to remember monthly replacement plan